The HR Conversations is a one-day learning event that aims to strengthen the role of human resource management officers (HRMOs) as they perform a host of HR functions in the areas of recruitment, selection and placement, learning and development, performance management, and rewards and recognition. Specifically, the HR Conversations aim to serve as a platform where HR practitioners can share latest trends and best practices, and provide venue for HR practitioners to discuss common concerns and potential collaboration. Considering that HRMOs are the strategic partners of agency heads, enhancing their skills on a regular basis will facilitate the needed transformation toward strategic HR and OD.
Public sector human resource management officials and employees
To register, click: http://csi.csc.gov.ph/event/hr-conversations-2/?instance_id=5158
To enable HRMOs to satisfy Level 2 requirements of PRIME-HRM in Recruitment, Selection, and Placement System.
Specifically, by the end of the HR Conversations, participants are expected to:
- Appreciate the value of process-defined recruitment, selection, and placement;
- Identify PRIME-HRM’s RSP Level 2 common indicators that are considered challenging and determine acceptable processes/practices aligned with the indicators;
- Harvest strategies and best practices for possible replication; and,
- Commit to review and enhance the RSP system in their respective agencies.
- Session 1: The Value of Process-Defined RSP
- Session 2: The “What’s” of Process-Defined RSP System of the PRIME-HRM
- Session 3: Best Practices from PRIME-HRM awardees
- Round Table Discussion
Note: A certificate of completion with eight (8) leadership and managerial training hours will be given to participants who have successfully completed the course.